Book now to pass the Open Board NIOS or BBOSE for the December '20 Secondary / Higher Secondary Examination with 50% Marks Guarantee: MRS Edu Guide
1. Eligibility Criteria:
A) Have you passed at least 8th class for a Secondary course or at least a Secondary pass for a Higher Secondary course?
B) Are you a permanent resident of North East India?
C) Is your family income less than 2 (two) lakhs?
If so, you can complete the December '20 Secondary / Higher Secondary Examination with a 50% marks guarantee without any course fee from Open Board NIOS or BBOSE.
2. How is this possible? In fact, an NGO called Merit Research Society (MRS) will approve a course-based interest-free education loan to cover the student's course fee.
A) For the Secondary course of December '20, they have to pay a total of Rs. 42,000 in 6 months as course fee and coaching charge of Rs. Scholarship money will be withdrawn from their bank account.
B) For the higher secondary course of December '20, they have to pay a total of Rs. 47,000 in 6 months as course fee and coaching charge of Rs. Scholarship money will be withdrawn from their bank account.
3. Targets: We have set a target of 150 students for Secondary and 200 for Higher Secondary for North East India (Arunachal Pradesh 20, Assam 100, Manipur 40, Meghalaya 50, Mizoram 20, Nagaland 20 and Tripura 100).
4. Project Procedure: Candidates must first fill up the "Advance Seat Booking Form" provided at www.mrs-edu.com. There is no charge for filling out the form.
5. Candidate Selection: Candidate Selection Procedure will be conducted on a first come first served basis after meeting the eligibility criteria.
6. Registration Fee: The selected candidate has to deposit Rs. 10,000.00 as registration fee in the bank account of MRS (Government Registered Association). And then upload the required documents for admission to the portal of MRS.
7. Refund Policy:
a) If any candidate cannot be admitted for any reason, the entire amount of Rs. 10,000 deposited as registration fee will be returned to the student's bank account.
B) Even if you pass with less than 50% marks, the entire amount deposited as registration fee and course fee will be returned to the student's bank account. .
8. Online coaching classes: Both courses are in distance mode. Absolutely free online coaching classes are available.
B) Higher Secondary
Akhaura Road, Agartala, Tripura. Govt. Regd. No. 3093 of 1998
Website : www.mrs-edu.com, Email : email@example.com, WhatsApp : 7005305586
Training Partner : NDLM (MRS897655), ESDM (TP-000014) & PMKVY (TP-000620)
9436128985 / 7005305586 / 8900389800 / 9471000070 / 7005997910 / 7005997900